Monday 14 November 2011

Hamburg











Zara jacket
True Religion jeans
UGG boos
scarf made by my mum
H&M gloves
Prada sunglasses
Marc by Marc Jacobs bag
Vintage fur vest

I spend three lovely days in my favorite city in Germany, Hamburg!!
It was freezing and cold but very sunny. I was wearing my new orange ZARA jacket (under my fur vest), my warm UGG boots ( for me one of the winter "must-haves") and my warm scarf made by my lovely mum. I have to say that I really love bright colors....not only in summer also in autumn and winter. Often the winter is very grey and a lot of people are wearing black, grey, white, dark blue and brown but I think also colors like orange, red and green are beautiful. 

We were also shopping in Hamburg...some little thinks which I will post you soon. ;)
Hope you had also a very nice weekend??!
 Xx K

Ich habe drei wundervolle Tage in meiner Lieblingsstadt in Deutschland verbracht: Hamburg!!
Es war sehr kalt aber sonnig und so hatten wir ein perfektes Wetter für shopping und relaxen.
Ich hatte meine neue orangene Jacke von Zara an ( darunter meine Fellweste), meine warmen UGG boots ( die mein persönliches "MUST-HAVE" für den Winter sind) und einen Schal den mir meine Mama letztes Jahr gestrickt hat.
Ich liebe knallige Farben ( wie ihr wahrscheinlich schon mitbekommen habt) und das nicht nur im Sommer sondern auch im Winter. Oft ist der Winter grau und ungemütlich und viele Leute tragen Farben wie schwarz, weiß, dunkelblau und braun. Ich denke, dass man auch knallige Farben im Winter wie orange, rot und grün tragen kann. ( so habe ich immer gleich eine bessere Laune, wenn ich aus dem Fenster gucke und es ziemlich ungemütlich aussieht.

Wir waren auch ein paar Kleinigkeiten shoppen, die ich bald posten werde. ;)
Ich hoffe, dass ihr alle auch ein schönes Wochenende hattet??!!
Xx K


3 comments:

zoom said...

PLEASE,SUPPORT ME AT LUISAVIAROMA CONTEST : FIRENZE4EVERBLOGGER
VOTE HERE
http://adaywith.luisaviaroma.com/2011/11/14/foxy-lady/
THANKS ^__^

Maria Antoinette said...

The jacket looks so nice :0 love the color :)

Love,

Maria
www.divinity-divinity.blogspot.com

Le Chat Noir said...

Great pictures! Wanna follow eachother?
Let me know when you follow me and I follow back :)
blackfashionbird.blogspot.com