Wednesday 22 February 2012

CARA DELEVINGNE FOR BURBERRY PRORSUM

















pictures: style.com

When I saw the new Burberry Prorsum Pre-Collection fashion show on the blondesalad.com I fall completely in love with the amazing cloths. It was always my dream to visit the fashion show because Burberry Prorsum is one of my favorite brands. The eyecatcher of the show was CARA DELEVINGNE who is the offical face for the new Burberry Prorsum campaign.
She is the little sister of Britain´s it-girl and model POPPY DELEVINGNE and was also modeling for Oscar de la Renta and Twin-Set. I find she is a very pretty girl and a great model type because she is not like every model. CARA has an very expressive face and a cool rock style. 
HOPE WE WILL SEE HER MODELING FOR OTHER BRANDS SOON!!
What do you think about her??

Xx Kim





No comments: