Saturday 11 August 2012

Portobello Road Market, Notting Hill


Today I had a day just for me and I went to the Portobello Road Market in Notting Hill. At the market you can buy so much beautiful and special things. I always try to go there because lots of young designer selling their cloths at the end of the market and you can also buy amazing vintage cloths. Another reason why I like to go to Portobello Road Market is the food market in the middle where you just go crazy.

I made the experience that the best time to go is on saturday morning around 10 am because the market is always busy. I promise that you will find every time a special piece
Notting Hill is definitely one of my favorite areas in London so if you will come to London soon you know where you have to go. ;)

Xx Kim





I really loved the bracelets!!

No comments: