Wednesday 26 September 2012

DOLCE & GABBANA SPRNG/ SUMMER 2013




One of the best things at Fashion Weeks in autumn are that we don´t need to think to much about the cold winter. We always see in September and October the designer collections for the next spring and summer in Milano, Paris, London and New York and so we have at least some rest summer feelings. 

Unfortunately I couldn´t go to any Fashion Weeks the last weeks because I´m to busy at the moment but next year I´m definitely in Berlin and London again and maybe New York...we will see!!

So and now to my post!!

Here you can see my favorite pieces of the DOLCE & GABBANA collection for spring/ summer 2013 under the motto "SEA, SUN AND LOVE" "HANDMADE".
The collection is inspired by the most profound "SICILIAN TRADITION", that can be seen on the prints depicting the famous puppets of Sicilian street theaters, on the typical local barrows and peculiar wheels, on the Caltagirone head-shaped ceramic vases and dishes. I really like the fabrics for the dresses, skirts, shorts, jackets and shirts which are most raffia crochet, printed raffia, double satin organza and stretch linen and cotton.
Dolce & Gabbana has always in my opinion one of the best collections. The collection is designed for everybody...young people, older people and great for every situation on holidays.



vogue.de


No comments: