Sunday 23 December 2012

Chanel Collection Spring 2013

"ENERGY IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN LIFE...THE REST COMES LATER"
KARL LAGERFELD

Photobucket

I know it´s a liitle bit to late to show you pictures of the Chanel runway show for Spring 2013 which was in October but I missed to post my favorite looks...so I do it now!!

The collection for spring 2013 is like always classy, chic and cool. Lagerfeld used blooms, huge pearls, jeans and silk for his shirtdresses, strapless dresses, skirts...and of course are his famous tweed jackets and dresses a part of the collection. The silhouette was dominated by an A-line or a blolero and because of that the looks look very straight and simple.
My favorite piece is the jeans dress (Cara Delevingne) because I´m a huge fan of jeans in spring and summer.
Have a nice sunday!! Xx

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: