Sunday 27 January 2013

fuck you winter

 photo IMG_8707_zpsd12776ab.jpg

It´s time...it´s enough...we want spring and the winter can definitely go. Usual I like snow but just around christmas and not in the end of January. The only light is sometimes the sun which makes me happy and feel better on cold days. My outfit is very easy: Chucks, jeans, beanie, sunglasses and my warm winter parka ( the new on is coming very soon! )
The winter sale is nearly over and the shop windows show the new spring and summer collections so
we need the warm weather soon. I want to start wearing sunglasses, dresses, ballerinas and the other nice things which you can wear on warm days. Unfortunately I guess we need to wait longer for spring and that is the reason why I´m starting to get angry...fucking winter!

 photo 229014_10150606292560581_564514_n_zpsfafce0f7.jpg

No comments: