Monday 18 February 2013

Burberry Prorsum Womenswear Autumn/Winter 2013


Christopher Bailey has done it again. He managed to stick the originals while still being innovative. 

Always when I'm watching the new Burberry Prorsum runway show (unfortunately on youtube)I'm getting creeps all over my body. How must it be to sit live in a show like this?? 
I already visited some fashion shows in London and Berlin but Burberry Prorsum is one of the biggest runways shows in London during Fashion Week and the feeling to sit in the first or second row must be an incredible feeling.
This show was great (like always)!! The models were just top models (also my favorite Cara Delevingne), the outfits were amazing (I would nearly wear every single piece) and the music was perfect for the runway show. My personal highlight was Tom Odell who enchant everyone with his amazing voice.

The oufits were elegant, sexy and cool to the same time. I loved the metallic leather skirts, the bags and the leo print cloths. My favorite piece of the collection is definitely the beige/leo trench coat which I will post soon as I can find pictures online.

No comments: